Cygnet Stainless Sink Review
Cygnet Stainless Sinks are;
- Manufactured for cygnet Stainless in South Korea if factory who has been in manufacturing since 1964.
- Manufactured from Korean stainless steel which is heavier than Chinese steel
- Have bowls individually pressed and welded so they are
- Heavier and quieter
- Bowls are uniform on all sides
- Do not have stress or stretch marks
- Finished with a fully automated process to produce an even finish within the sink and from sink to sink
- Made with a high tech sound reduction technology from the automotive industry instead of smelly pads made from recycled tires.
- Made from 304 stainless steel so they match your kitchen appliances and the finish will last as long as your stone top.
- Certified to meet all model codes.
- Cover by a limited lifetime warranty and a team of sink professionals at ANO.